7 foods on earth with the highest nutritional content
1. Spinach - Spinach is a superfood that is packed with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as iron, calcium, and potassium.
2. Kale - Kale is another superfood that is loaded with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as calcium, iron, and antioxidants.
3. Broccoli - Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is rich in vitamins C and K, as well as fiber, potassium, and folate.
4. Blueberries - Blueberries are a superfood that is high in antioxidants, as well as vitamins C and K, fiber, and manganese.
5. Salmon - Salmon is a fatty fish that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, as well as protein, vitamin D, and selenium.
6. Quinoa - Quinoa is a gluten-free grain that is high in protein, fiber, and essential amino acids.
7. Almonds - Almonds are a nut that is high in healthy fats, fiber, protein, and vitamin E.
FOR MORE STORIES CLICK HERE